14 Minutes Well SpentPosted: November 11, 2014
Mobile is eating the world. This must-watch video is a great use of less than 14 minutes.
A few quick notes:
- The technology industry is now selling to everyone
- The internet has changed – there is more time spent on the mobile web than all other web traffic
- Communication is changing (has changed) – social, messaging, photo messages, etc.
- The economics of the business are evolving
- Apple’s revenue is eclipsing the whole rest of the PC Industry
So…why do we still call these devices SmartPhones when they are really pocket supercomputers?